Cambridge Intelligence (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat and use your data. We keep certain information when you contact us through the Site, and we recognize the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
Personal identification information
Through various web forms and surveys, we may collect personal identification information about you. You may be asked for your name, email address, company name and other information as appropriate.
You may navigate the Site anonymously. We only collect personal identification information from you only if it is voluntarily submitted to us.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect information about your computer, such as IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and cannot and will not collect personal identification information in this way.
If you would like to be removed from being tracked by our Analytics, then please email email@example.com with your IP address and we will block this from being tracked.
Web browser cookies
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better, more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
Google Adwords Remarketing
We may remarket your information using Google Adwords’ Remarketing Tool. Remarketing is a way for us to connect with users, based upon your past interactions with the Site.
To opt out of customized Google Display Network ads click here. To find out more about how Google uses any data it collects click here. Any information collected is used only for remarketing purposes and will not be used by them for any other purpose.
How we use collected information
Cambridge Intelligence may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve the Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails – By providing an email address, you are agreeing to opt-in to our mailing list. This means you will receive company and product news and updates, plus information on up-coming events and webinars. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time, using the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site.
How we may disclose your information
- We will never disclose your information to any third parties, except under the following conditions:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation to do so.
- If we are required to do so for the purposes of regulatory or inspection compliance, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors with our business partners and trusted affiliates.
Third party websites
You may find content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners or other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Mount Pleasant House
This document was last updated on 14 June 2016.