Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We’re a team of data visualization experts. We help organizations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ within it and uncover hidden threats.
Using our software development kits, it’s quick and easy to build powerful data visualization applications, roll them into analysts’ tools and workflows, and deploy them anywhere in the world.
What’s the role about?
- Building prototypes and proofs of concepts (PoCs) to show product capabilities
- Researching and experimenting with new technologies that can work with our product
- Performing post-sales implementation projects for customers
- Demonstrating Cambridge Intelligence products to prospective customers
- Answering technical questions
Who’s the ideal candidate?
You’re able to understand complex technology and quickly grasp the requirements of complicated projects. What’s more, you’re able to explain these topics to people in an accessible manner.
You love developing real-world solutions and feel energized by helping customers to explore their data networks. You’ll enjoy the opportunity to travel throughout Europe and beyond.
- University degree in computer science or engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Presenting / public speaking
Straight to the front of the line
- Experience with data visualization technologies
- Experience working with government or cybersecurity customers
- Experience with ES6, AngularJS or React
- Relevant pre-sales experience