Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We’re a team of data visualization experts. We help organizations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ within it and uncover hidden threats.
Using our data visualization tools, it’s quick and easy to build powerful data visualization applications, roll them into analysts’ tools and workflows, and deploy them anywhere in the world.
What’s the role about?
Due to rapid growth we are looking for someone to come on board on a 3 month FTC initially to support the talent function. From sourcing high calibre talent through to candidate screening and arranging interviews, you’ll write effective job adverts and help assist on talent campaigns.
If you’re looking for your first in-house role with a leading software technology business this could be the opportunity for you.
Key duties will include
- Supporting the Talent Manager to attract the best talent for technical and non technical roles across our global business
- Conduct screening calls for potential hires
- Proactively source candidates through creative methods
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience
- Write effective and attractive job adverts and campaigns
Who’s the ideal candidate?
- Previous recruitment resourcing experience, either in-house or agency
- Proficient user of LinkedIn and/or job boards
- A confident and energetic personality
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of managing & liaising with stakeholders
- Positive attitude and determination
Straight to the front of the line:
- In-house recruitment experience
- Experience of working in a software or technology company
Why join the team?
Interesting and challenging work
We’re driven by a desire to solve difficult problems. We grow our skills with pioneering work in everything from technical engineering to visual design.
Make an important impact
You’ll be trusted by your team to make significant contributions early on. You’ll be involved in projects that are key to the success and growth of our young company.
The best way to succeed is to invest in our people. We prioritize personal development, set ambitious goals and provide opportunities to learn on the job from your talented colleagues.
We encourage inventiveness. Everyone contributes to the success of the business: from building and promoting the product to supporting the team and driving customer success.
We’ll give you the flexibility to work the way you want. Prefer a late start or early finish? Fit your hours around your schedule, or work remotely up to 80% of the time.