Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We’re a team of data visualization experts. With our data visualization toolkits, we help organizations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ and uncover hidden threats.
What’s the role about?
We’re looking to grow our HR/Talent team and as our first dedicated HR Business Partner you’ll oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals. You’ll advise and express new ideas to ensure best practice across the business and enhance overall company culture.
What you’ll be working on
- Developing a HR agenda – review and update policies and practices
- Structure compensation and benefits
- Manage staff wellness initiatives
- Enhance diversity, equality and inclusion
- Improve employee relations
- Enhance professional development
Who’s the ideal candidate?
- Proven experience as a HR Business Partner
- Thorough knowledge of up to date HR Legislation
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Experience of organisation skills mapping
- CIPD qualified or part qualified
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proactive nature
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organised
Straight to the front of the line
- Experience of working within a software development environment
- Experience of leading on DEI/Mental wellbeing initiatives in the workplace
Why join the team?
Interesting and challenging work
We’re driven by a desire to solve difficult problems. We grow our skills with pioneering work in everything from technical engineering to visual design.
Make an important impact
You’ll be trusted by your team to make significant contributions early on. You’ll be involved in projects that are key to the success and growth of our young company.
The best way to succeed is to invest in our people. We prioritize personal development, set ambitious goals and provide opportunities to learn on the job from your talented colleagues.
We encourage inventiveness. Everyone contributes to the success of the business: from building and promoting the product to supporting the team and driving customer success.
We’ll give you the flexibility to work the way you want. Prefer a late start or early finish? Fit your hours around your schedule, or work remotely up to 80% of the time.