Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We’re a team of data visualization experts. We help organizations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ within it and uncover hidden threats. Using our data visualization tools, it’s quick and easy to build powerful data visualization applications, roll them into analysts’ tools and workflows, and deploy them anywhere in the world.
What’s the role about?
- Designing, prototyping and developing new product features
- Solving challenges related to drawing (HTML5, WebGL) and layouts
- Working on intuitive visual design and interfaces
- Collaborating on API design and code architecture
- Working on your own ideas during Friday Projects
Who’s the ideal candidate?
You love the difficult and novel challenges that come with inventing and delivering each exciting feature. Your commitment to innovation keeps us at the forefront of graph visualization, whether you’re collaborating within your team, exploring emerging technologies or working on your own project.
- Experience of working in an agile software development team
- Experience of solving complex engineering problems
You might also have experience of:
- ES6, TypeScript, Node.js, React, Redux, Angular.js, Webpack or WebGL
- UX techniques to produce intuitive software
- Data visualization or analysis
"My team is the best thing about working here. We work together on varied, interesting technical problems, help each other learn and constantly look for ways to improve how we do things. "
- Julia Robson, Developer
Why join the team?
Interesting and challenging work
We’re driven by a desire to solve difficult problems. We grow our skills with pioneering work in everything from technical engineering to visual design.
Make an important impact
You’ll be trusted by your team to make significant contributions early on. You’ll be involved in projects that are key to the success and growth of our young company.
The best way to succeed is to invest in our people. We prioritize personal development, set ambitious goals and provide opportunities to learn on the job from your talented colleagues.
We encourage inventiveness. Everyone contributes to the success of the business: from building and promoting the product to supporting the team and driving customer success.