Who are we?
We’re a team of data visualization experts. We help organizations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ within it and uncover hidden threats.
Using our data visualization tools, it’s quick and easy to build powerful data visualization applications, roll them into analysts’ tools and workflows, and deploy them anywhere in the world.
What’s the role about?
We’re looking for a commercially focused product manager who can:
- translate product features into business solutions/opportunities as part of product marketing initiatives
- Liaise with customers to understand feature requests
- Maximize the value of the product by identifying new feature opportunities
- Develop design requirements and articulating them to the development team
- Manage the backlog accordingly
With broad oversight of the product, you will work with the Marketing department to communicate our products’ value and with the Development Manager to unblock issues for the Development team.
Who’s the ideal candidate?
You’ll already have worked as a Product Manager for a complex software product or a similar role that shaped product direction. You’re acutely aware of the customer experience, with a strong desire to minimise their pain and deliver a great user experience.
You care about details and ensuring our product is the absolute best it can be. You’ll use your strong mix of creativity and technical understanding to take features from inception to delivery and then contribute to content that evangelises about them.
You may already have experience with data visualization products, and this will definitely be a strong area of interest for you.
- 2+ years as a Product Manager/Owner or similar role in the software industry
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- A good blend of analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Agile processes and principles
You might also have:
- Experience of owning or contributing to the delivery of an SDK product
- Experience with data visualization, cyber-security, anti-fraud, or crime prevention products/platforms
Our remuneration packages are competitive and will depend on your experience and ability. All jobs are based in Cambridge, so you must be eligible to work in the UK.
"I really enjoy working with customers to help them find interesting things about their data. I really love the “wow moment” when a user of our technology exposes a new insight."
- Corey Lanum, Commercial Director
Why join the team?
Interesting and challenging work
We’re driven by a desire to solve difficult problems. We grow our skills with pioneering work in everything from technical engineering to visual design.
Make an important impact
You’ll be trusted by your team to make significant contributions early on. You’ll be involved in projects that are key to the success and growth of our young company.
The best way to succeed is to invest in our people. We prioritize personal development, set ambitious goals and provide opportunities to learn on the job from your talented colleagues.
We encourage inventiveness. Everyone contributes to the success of the business: from building and promoting the product to supporting the team and driving customer success.