Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We’re a team of data visualization experts. We help organizations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ within it and uncover hidden threats.
Using our data visualization tools, it’s quick and easy to build powerful data visualization applications, roll them into analysts’ tools and workflows, and deploy them anywhere in the world.
What’s the role about?
We’re looking for a technical product manager to own the ‘developer experience’ aspect of our product lines. You will:
- Develop design requirements and articulate them to the development team
- Manage feature backlogs for projects and collect feedback on product iterations from both internal and external stakeholders
- Maximize the value of the product by identifying new feature opportunities
- Manage the backlog accordingly
- Translate product features into business solutions/opportunities as part of product marketing initiatives
With broad oversight of the product, you will work with the Marketing department to communicate our products’ value and with the Development Manager to unblock issues for the Development team.
Who’s the ideal candidate?
You might have some software development experience but want to move into a more commercially-focused career. Or you’ll already have worked as a Product Manager or Product Owner for a complex software product and want to take those skills to a new setting. Either way, you’re acutely aware of the customer experience, with a strong desire to minimise customer pain and deliver products that software developers love to use.
You care about details and ensuring our product is the absolute best it can be. You’ll use your strong mix of creativity and technical understanding to take features from inception to delivery and then contribute to content that evangelises about them.
You may already have experience with data visualization products, and this will definitely be a strong area of interest for you.
Experience working as a Product Manager/Owner or similar role in the software industry, or a software development background with:
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- A good blend of analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Good organizational and time management skills
- An interest and enthusiasm for making toolkits that developers love to use
You might also have:
- Experience of owning or contributing to the delivery of an SDK product
- Experience with data visualization, cyber-security, anti-fraud, or crime prevention products/platforms
Why join the team?
Interesting and challenging work
We’re driven by a desire to solve difficult problems. We grow our skills with pioneering work in everything from technical engineering to visual design.
Make an important impact
You’ll be trusted by your team to make significant contributions early on. You’ll be involved in projects that are key to the success and growth of our young company.
The best way to succeed is to invest in our people. We prioritize personal development, set ambitious goals and provide opportunities to learn on the job from your talented colleagues.
We encourage inventiveness. Everyone contributes to the success of the business: from building and promoting the product to supporting the team and driving customer success.
We’ll give you the flexibility to work the way you want. Prefer a late start or early finish? Fit your hours around your schedule, or work remotely up to 80% of the time.