Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We are an award-winning start-up based in the United Kingdom. Our products are innovative browser-based visualization software development toolkits (SDKs) that let organizations explore connections in their data. We are a growing and ambitious organization with a best-in-class product. We work with hundreds of customers worldwide, including the US Army, Visa, Cisco, Symantec and Microsoft.
You’ll enjoy the challenge of parachuting into a project, assessing the situation and delivering an impactful solution. You’ll have a knack for looking at things from a customer’s point of view and cutting to the heart of the problem. Most of all, you’ll be motivated by the satisfaction of seeing the results of your work in customers’ projects.
What you’ll be doing
This is primarily a technical role. You’ll become an expert user of our SDKs and use them to develop data-visualization apps for our customers that are both powerful and beautiful.
You’ll work alongside our customer team consulting with new and established customers to determine effective solutions and then deliver implementation services, custom development, and training, as needed.
You may spend some of your time on customer sites, embedded within their team, which will afford you the opportunity to work with a wider variety of toolsets and infrastructures. You will have to identify risks to any project, while also remaining focused on deliverables.
- Solid web stack experience, which might include: HTML, CSS, Python, SQL, etc.
- Experience of data transformation/manipulation, web services and database management would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem–solving skills
- An ability to clearly explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience in an engaging way
Fast pass to the front of the line
- Subject matter experience of anti-fraud / compliance, cyber security or law enforcements / crime prevention
- Experience with graph databases (e.g. Neo4j, AWS Neptune, Microsoft Cosmos DB and ArangoDB), graph frameworks or graph visualization libraries (e.g. KeyLines, ReGraph, d3, Linkurious, sigma.js)
- Experience of any data visualization libraries, tools or solutions
You can find out more about working here in our Life at Cambridge Intelligence section.
Why join the team?
Interesting and challenging work
We’re driven by a desire to solve difficult problems. We grow our skills with pioneering work in everything from technical engineering to visual design.
Make an important impact
You’ll be trusted by your team to make significant contributions early on. You’ll be involved in projects that are key to the success and growth of our young company.
The best way to succeed is to invest in our people. We prioritize personal development, set ambitious goals and provide opportunities to learn on the job from your talented colleagues.
We encourage inventiveness. Everyone contributes to the success of the business: from building and promoting the product to supporting the team and driving customer success.
We’ll give you the flexibility to work the way you want. Prefer a late start or early finish? Fit your hours around your schedule, or work remotely up to 80% of the time.