Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We’re a team of data visualization experts. We help organizations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ within it and uncover hidden threats.
Using our data visualization tools, it’s quick and easy to build powerful data visualization applications, roll them into analysts’ tools and workflows, and deploy them anywhere in the world.
What’s the role about?
- Designing, prototyping and developing new features for our products
- Solving challenges related to drawing and layouts
- Working on intuitive visual design and interfaces
- Collaborating on API design and code architecture
- Working on your own ideas during Friday Projects
Who’s the ideal candidate?
You love the difficult and novel challenges that come with inventing and delivering each exciting feature. Your commitment to innovation keeps us at the forefront of graph visualization, whether you’re collaborating within your team, exploring emerging technologies or working on your own project.
- Experience of working in an agile software development team
- Experience of solving complex engineering problems
- Experience of working in React
You might also have experience of:
- NodeJS, Redux, Webpack
- Building graphical applications in any language
- UX techniques to produce intuitive software
- Data visualization or analysis
- Development Operations (DevOps)