Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We’re a team of data visualization experts. We help organizations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ within it and uncover hidden threats.
Using our software development toolkits (SDKs), it’s quick and easy to build powerful data visualization applications, roll them into analysts’ tools and workflows, and deploy them anywhere in the world.
What’s the role about?
- Building prototypes and proofs of concepts (PoCs) to show product capabilities
- Researching and experimenting with new technologies that can work with our product
- Performing post-sales implementation projects for customers
- Demonstrating Cambridge Intelligence products to prospective customers
- Answering technical questions
Who’s the ideal candidate?
You’ll have a technical mind and be a good communicator. As a graduate who has previously completed their placement year in a commercial/technical environment, you’ll be able to understand complex technology and quickly grasp the requirements of complicated projects. What’s more, you’re able to explain these topics to people in an accessible manner.
You love developing real-world solutions and feel energized by helping customers to explore their data networks.
- A university degree in computer science or engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Presenting / public speaking
Straight to the front of the line:
- Experience with data visualization technologies
- Experience working with government or cybersecurity customers
- Experience with ES6, AngularJS or React
- Relevant pre-sales experience
Why join the team?
Interesting and challenging work
We’re driven by a desire to solve difficult problems. We grow our skills with pioneering work in everything from technical engineering to visual design.
Make an important impact
You’ll be trusted by your team to make significant contributions early on. You’ll be involved in projects that are key to the success and growth of our young company.
The best way to succeed is to invest in our people. We prioritize personal development, set ambitious goals and provide opportunities to learn on the job from your talented colleagues.
We encourage inventiveness. Everyone contributes to the success of the business: from building and promoting the product to supporting the team and driving customer success.
We’ll give you the flexibility to work the way you want. Prefer a late start or early finish? Fit your hours around your schedule, or work remotely up to 80% of the time.