Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We’re a team of data visualization experts. We help organizations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ within it and uncover hidden threats.
Using our data visualization tools, it’s quick and easy to build powerful data visualization applications, roll them into analysts’ tools and workflows, and deploy them anywhere in the world.
What’s the role about?
This role will contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of consistent and reliable infrastructure for our products, sites and systems.
In addition, you’ll support the development process, working closely with our development teams to make the development process as frictionless as possible. This may include:
- Enabling and improving our CI/CD pipelines and other development processes across multiple dev teams
- Developing internal tools and scripts for the development teams
- Supporting the development teams in tackling technical debt
- Contributing to the infrastructure and build strategy and sharing these across the company
- Cloud development, configuration management and administration (primarily AWS)
- Deployment and optimization of production servers and supporting infrastructure
- Maintain the robustness, availability and security of our SDK sites and accounts
- Supporting user account administration and monitoring traffic / user activity
- Proactively exploring new tools and resources to help the team be more efficient
Who’s the ideal candidate?
We’re looking for someone who will constantly work to automate the repetitive parts of the development process, and then evolve their role to solve ever greater challenges.
You’ll have a passion for your work, and willing to undertake a broad range of tasks. You’ll either have some experience as a DevOps, will have taken on relevant responsibilities while working as a developer, or be keen to learn and develop your skills in this area every day.
- Kubernetes / Docker
- CI/CD services – Gitlab Pipelines / Circle CI
- AWS (EKS/EC2/ECS/ECR/S3) and Google Cloud
- Infrastructure as Code – Pulumi
- JS build tooling such as webpack, rollup, etc
- Code management and version control (git/Github/GitLab)
- Linux knowledge / Bash scripting
- Front end development – React
Why join the team?
Interesting and challenging work
We’re driven by a desire to solve difficult problems. We grow our skills with pioneering work in everything from technical engineering to visual design.
Make an important impact
You’ll be trusted by your team to make significant contributions early on. You’ll be involved in projects that are key to the success and growth of our young company.
The best way to succeed is to invest in our people. We prioritize personal development, set ambitious goals and provide opportunities to learn on the job from your talented colleagues.
We encourage inventiveness. Everyone contributes to the success of the business: from building and promoting the product to supporting the team and driving customer success.
We’ll give you the flexibility to work the way you want. Prefer a late start or early finish? Fit your hours around your schedule, or work remotely up to 80% of the time.