Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We’re a team of data visualization experts. We help organizations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ within it and uncover hidden threats.
Using our KeyLines SDK, it’s quick and easy to build powerful data visualization applications, roll them into analysts’ tools and workflows, and deploy them anywhere in the world.
What’s the role about?
- Building prototypes and proofs of concepts (PoCs) to show product capabilities
- Researching and experimenting with new technologies that can work with our product
- Performing post-sales implementation projects for customers
- Demonstrating Cambridge Intelligence products to prospective customers
- Answering technical questions
- University degree in computer science or engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with data visualization technologies
- Experience working with government or cybersecurity customers
- Experience with ES6, AngularJS or React
Who’s the ideal candidate?
You’re able to understand complex technology and quickly grasp the requirements of complicated projects. What’s more, you’re able to explain these topics to people in an accessible manner.
You love developing real-world solutions and feel energised by helping customers to explore their data networks. You’ll enjoy the opportunity to travel throughout North America and beyond.
Straight to the front of the line:
You can find out more about working here in our Life at Cambridge Intelligence section.
A note to recruitment agencies
We work exclusively with recruitment specialists who have expertise in particular sectors. To be considered for our preferred suppliers list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposed terms and a summary of how you can help with our recruitment needs. Please note that we do not discuss roles or recruitment by phone with agencies not on our preferred supplier list.
Terms are not accepted unless and until we have actively agreed to them in writing, and any candidate details supplied prior to active agreement of terms will be used as we set fit without any obligation to the agency supplying them.
"I get to work on varied projects, explore cutting-edge web development technologies and hone my programming skills. Every demo I work on has different requirements and I really enjoy that."
- Duncan Grant, EMEA Sales Engineer
Why join the team?
Advance your career
Take on a challenge that will help you take strides in your career.
Turn your ideas into action
Be part of our innovation culture, joined by others who will turn your ideas into reality.
Join an independent success story
We're not beholden to VC demands. Instead we take our own decisions and set our own direction.
Solve problems that matter
From protecting vulnerable people to stopping cyber attacks, we help our customers to solve important problems.
Forget office politics
Say no to long meetings, pointless hierarchies and endless bureaucracy.