Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We’re a team of data visualization experts. With our graph visualization toolkit, we help organizations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ within it and uncover hidden threats.
What’s the role about?
Whilst capitalizing on inbound leads, the Sales Manager will also proactively identify and target sales opportunities, building a network to support a strong outbound sales pipeline. You’ll manage the entire sales lifecycle from the initial lead through to contract negotiation.
You’ll work closely with the Commercial Director to define a business development strategy for the region, and collaborate with the Marketing team to support the execution of that plan.
Your journey doesn’t end with a signed contract. You’ll also manage key accounts to generate up-selling opportunities.
Who’s the ideal candidate?
You’ll have a love for technology. You like to understand technical products, understand customers’ needs and marry the two together. You always have your ear to the ground, garnering valuable market intelligence and leads from your substantial strategic network.
You’ll have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets. You’ll also have experience of expanding into new territories and providing account management for a technical product.
- The ability to research relevant information on potential customers and analyze it for maximum benefit
- Networking skills – the ability to foster engagement and interest in a very limited time
- Presentation skills – the ability to present to varying levels of seniority and technical ability
- Sales pipeline management
- Experience in selling technical products to a technical audience (developer tools desirable)
- A proven track record of account management and outbound sales for a technical product
- Confident cheerleader in public, via speaking events, presentations, etc.
- Experience of building strong collaborative relationships across all levels of the business
- Knowledge of the data visualization industry or related data analysis industries is desirable but not essential
Why join the team?
Interesting and challenging work
We’re driven by a desire to solve difficult problems. We grow our skills with pioneering work in everything from technical engineering to visual design.
Make an important impact
You’ll be trusted by your team to make significant contributions early on. You’ll be involved in projects that are key to the success and growth of our young company.
The best way to succeed is to invest in our people. We prioritize personal development, set ambitious goals and provide opportunities to learn on the job from your talented colleagues.
We encourage inventiveness. Everyone contributes to the success of the business: from building and promoting the product to supporting the team and driving customer success.
We’ll give you the flexibility to work the way you want. Prefer a late start or early finish? Fit your hours around your schedule, or work remotely up to 80% of the time.