Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We’re a team of data visualization experts. We help organizations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ within it and uncover hidden threats.
Using our software development kits, it’s quick and easy to build powerful data visualization applications, roll them into analysts’ tools and workflows, and deploy them to anyone, anywhere in the world.
What’s the role all about?
Your key objective will be to manage and drive the existing sales team to achieve the company’s ambitious sales targets.
- Helping to prioritize and grow sales opportunities within existing territories, and define market entry strategies into new regions
- Driving our sales teams to develop and generate cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, and expanding our prime accounts
- Defining and executing business development plans to meet agreed targets
- Motivating, mentoring and managing our global sales team
- Positioning technical solutions to very technical audiences, and communicating business benefits to other stakeholders.
Who’s the ideal candidate?
We’re looking for someone with a deep understanding of all aspects of the sales process. You should have a track record of mentoring and managing global teams and be a first class presenter with excellent interpersonal skills.
You’ll have a proven track record of global software sales team management and growth, including:
- Managing teams of 15+ people across the US, EMEA and Asia
- Hitting and exceeding sales targets in excess of $15m per annum
- Experience of designing effective commission plans & accelerators that motivate sales staff
- Experience of expanding success sales operations into new territories
- Experience of building strong sales teams that integrate well with other teams in the business.
Straight to the front of the line
We’re especially keen to hear from people with:
- Knowledge of the data visualization industry or related data analysis industries
- Experience working with government or cybersecurity customers.