Latest product updates
Here’s an overview of the new and exciting developments in our data visualization toolkits.
- We’ve added support for incremental progress events in organic layout, so you can provide user feedback when running massive layouts. We’ve also updated the Visualizing Big Data demo so you can see the progress bar in action.
- As it’s our recommended option, you’ll see organic layout in many more of our demos on the KeyLines SDK, including Filtering and kCores, Ransomware Attacks, Time Periods and every database integration demo.
- KeyLines now automatically detects right-to-left text content. Even the most complex bi-directional strings are rendered correctly in both WebGL and Canvas modes without you having to think about it.
Coming soon: ReGraph 3.1
- ReGraph will export high-resolution images to SVG and PNG (to 16k). Users get crisp images – even when zoomed in – maintaining the detail of their charts. To see this in action, there’ll be a new Export story.
- Adaptive behavior means organic layout will automatically adapt to resized items in addition to new or removed ones. It keeps movement to a minimum and preserves the position of existing items relative to one another. You’ll see these improvements in the updated Social Network analysis showcase demo.
- KronoGraph, our timeline visualization toolkit, now prevents users from zooming to regions of the timeline with no data, or zooming out so far that it’s hard to get back to where they came from. It avoids users getting into disorienting states.
- We’ve updated the Phone Calls showcase demo with custom interactions. It also now includes a scale wrapping option for advanced pattern of life analysis.