This page is from our blog archive
It's still useful, but it's worth searching for up-to-date information in one of our more recent blog posts.
Organizations are investing in data infrastructure: building data lakes, collecting logs, data streams – and dashboards.
Visualization is a vital part of this, providing non-technical users with a means to explore and understand millions of rows of data at a glance. Systems like Kibana, the data visualization dashboard from Elasticsearch, have become incredibly popular as they empower users to freely drill down into complex data.
In this session Siren Solutions will demonstrate Kibi – their graph dashboard technology built with KeyLines.
- Date: Thursday 15 September 2016
- Time: 5pm BST (9am PDT, 12pm EDT, 6pm CEST)
- Duration: 45 mins
Thanks to Kibi, powered by Siren’s relational technology for ElasticSearch and KeyLines Graph Visualization, users can visualize and find patterns in densely interconnected enterprise datasets.
Giovanni Tummarello – CEO of Siren Solutions – will describe how Kibi combines Elasticsearch, Kibana, KeyLines a unique Join plugin to create a technology that gives tangible meaning to the “Enterprise Knowledge Graph” concept.
Join us to learn:
- Why relational and graph visualization should be a core component of your Dashboards
- What data questions you can answer with a graph
- How Kibi combines KeyLines with Elastic Search for a 360-degree data view.